Saturday, September 6, 2008

How to fix a dripping faucet - Day 1



So after a stay by my sister-in-law I realized that the faucet in our guest bathroom has a small drip to it. I quickly realized that this is going to be much more than a 'make sure the handle is all the way off' type of drip. This was the kind of drip that would continue until your conscience keeps you up at night thinking about all the water that is being wasted and how un-gorgeously green you are being. This being said, I have a feeling my next couple of postings will all be related to this issue. The picture to the right shows the faucet of concern (the back one).
*Note to self: Try to determine if those vertical dowel rods are structural or cosmetic before continuing...I may need to pull them out to be able to have the required 180 degree access to the sink.

No comments: